HP Business E243i 24in LED LCD Monitor
HP Business E243i 24" LED LCD Monitor - 16:10 - 5 ms
1920 x 1200 - 300 Nit - 5,000,000:1 - WUXGA - HDMI - VGA - DisplayPort - USB - 45 W - WEEE, ErP, SmartWay, cTUVus, China Energy Label (CEL), T�V-GS, TCO Certified Edge, REACH, EPEAT Gold
- Experience supreme quality HD content with Widescreen Ultra Extended Graphic Array
- 5 ms response time makes it excellent for latest action films, sports or gaming
- Aspect ratio of 16:10 delivers a viewing area that works well for home and office
- LED backlight enhances display performance that delivers an outstanding color range and contrast ratios
- Furnishes captivating visuals with 300 Nit brightness levels
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers fantastic sound/video quality and single-cable comfort
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
Style meets substance in a strikingly modern business display crafted for optimal viewing, productivity, and ergonomics. The HP EliteDisplay E243i 24-inch Monitor has a 3-sided micro-edge bezel for seamless multi-display tiling and 4-way adjustability so you can comfortably power through the day.
Break the boundaries
Expand your productivity with uninterrupted views of one screen or many with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel that supports virtually seamless arrays.1 Get crisp visuals from any angle on the 1920 x 1200 WUXGA resolution2, 24" diagonal IPS screen.
Find your most comfortable, productive position with adjustable tilt, height, swivel, and up to 150 mm height adjustment settings. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views when using multiple displays.
Experience simple, convenient connectivity
Work with your most frequently-used devices with VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort™. Connect your USB accessories right at the display with two USB 3.0 ports.
Adaptable for a single-footprint setup
Create an efficient, compact solution when you mount your compatible HP Desktop Mini PC, Thin Client or Chromebox directly on the column stand using the optional HP B300 PC Mounting Bracket.
Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with a low halogen, ENERGY STAR® certified, EPEAT® Gold registered display that meets TCO Certified Edge with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
Divide and conquer
Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by dimming a display that's disconnected without approval.
Make it yours
Build a complete solution with optional HP accessories like an HP Single Arm to take the display off the desk, an HP USB Graphics Adapter for multi-display setups or an HP S100 Speaker Bar for space-saving audio.
Click or call for support
Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.