Jabra Steel Bluetooth Headset
Ratings & Reviews
by Jeff -
I upgraded to the Steel after using the Stealth and Like it much better!
Introducing our toughest headset ever
Jabra Steel is an industrial strength headset made for trade workers. Whether you are on-site and covered in dirt, or on a scaffold in the high winds, Jabra Steel will keep you connected in any of the rough environments that you find yourself in.
You have to have the right tool for the job
When your work is dependent upon your hands, you need tough and reliable tools. Completing your work well is just as important as being ready for that call from your next client, regardless of where you are. Just like your tools, a tough headset is a must.
- Weight Headset: 10 g (0.35 oz)
- Bluetooth Version: 4.1 - Talk range: up to 30 m (98 feet)
- Battery & Power Talk Time: Up to 6 hours, Standby Time: Up to 10 days
- Easy Pairing Supports NFC, Supports Auto Pairing
- Voice Guidance Dedicated voice button for Google Now and Siri access
- Voice Guidance Get spoken battery status and connection help. Answer and end calls using just your voice
- Works with Most Bluetooth enabled devices
- Download the technical specifications white papers here.
- 3 sets of EarGels™
- 2 size EarHooks™
- 2 wind socks