Razer Electra V2 Gaming Headset
Razer Electra V2 Headset
Stereo - Black - Mini-phone - Wired - 32 Ohm - 20 Hz - 20 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Circumaural - 4.27 ft Cable - Uni-directional Microphone
- The RZ04-02210100-R3U1 headset provides plenty of freedom with wired connectivity
- Listen to distinct sounds from both the speakers in stereo sound mode
- Listen to deep lows and euphoric highs with a frequency range of sound from 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Listen to your favorite music with this over-the-head design headset
- Your voice will be heard loud and clear with the boom microphone
- Mini-phone (3.5mm) connector provides versatile and secure connectivity
- Circumaural design provides optimum comfort and noise isolation
The Razer Electra V2 is the essential Razer headset whether you're gaming on PC or consoles, or just kicking back to your favorite tunes off your phone. Extremely versatile, the Razer Electra V2 features 40 mm audio drivers, custom-tuned for a wide range of personal entertainment, from gaming to movies. With a removable boom mic, you enjoy full music immersion when you're not issuing commands in-game.
Built for comfort and durability with a lightweight aluminum frame and plush leatherette ear cushions, the Razer Electra V2 keeps the beat going every step of the way.
CUSTOM-TUNED 40 MM DRIVERS
The Razer Electra V2 boasts custom-tuned, high quality 40 mm audio drivers that extend a well-controlled bass and deliver excellent sound quality balanced for all your personal entertainment needs, from gaming to music listening.
UNIBODY ALUMINUM FRAME
Designed to withstand life's hard knocks, the Razer Electra V2's flexible aluminum frame keeps it lightweight and durable. An additional suspended headrest ensures you stay comfortable through extended periods of wear.
VIRTUAL 7.1 SURROUND SOUND
Hear your environments come alive through Razer Surround. This advanced virtual 7.1 surround sound software lets you calibrate the headset to your ears for a personalized, accurate, and immersive surround sound experience.