Samsung S24E200BL 23.6in, LED, LCD Monitor
Samsung S24E200BL 23.6" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 5 ms
Adjustable Display Angle - 1920 x 1080 - 16.7 Million Colors - 300 Nit - 1,000:1 - Full HD - DVI - VGA - USB - 22 W - Black - ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Gold
- 23.6" screen size with 1920x1080 resolution provides a native display of a Full HD video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies
- 5 ms response time makes it excellent for latest action films, sports or gaming
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- 1,000:1 contrast ratio provides great execution for displaying the darkest black and brightest white
- Furnishes captivating visuals with 300 Nit brightness levels
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
With approximately 30% recycled plastic, less than 0.1W off-mode power consumption, Eco features to reduce power consumption when the monitor is in use and fully recyclable packaging, this is the perfect value monitor for the environmentally-conscious business.
Impressive Picture Quality
The LED-backlit LCD screen delivers sharp, bright and beautiful images. Mega infinity dynamic contrast ratio helps to ensure subtle detail even in the lights and darks, and MagicAngle technology delivers quality color even when viewed off-angle.
Slim Design That Fits Any Desk
The sleek, stylish design and low profile stand take up less desk space and contribute to a cleaner-looking office. The built-in cable management feature also adds to a clutter-free work environment.
Option to Add Rich Stereo Sound
Add stereo sound to your business monitor without taking up any additional desk space. The SPU10 speaker bar accessory features RMS output power of 2.5W and delivers full-range sound. So you can improve the quality of multimedia presentations, streaming videos or web-based seminars.